Providing holistic, mindfulness-based counseling for inpiduals and couples.
Incorporating what is referred to as the "neuroscience of wellness" for couples, inpiduals and families, you will experience psychological development ( maturing and growing up the younger parts of you, toward living an optimal life at any age), integrated with evolving consciousness (waking up to your spiritual dimension). Consider what has interfered with these natural processes (like conditioning or trauma that results in high reactivity, insecurity, addictive habits, ongoing distress), and what will help. Offering ever-present heart-centered awareness, toward fulfilling, joyful and satisfying life expressions.
Treatment specializations include:
- Couple Counseling: communication and connection skills, conflict styles; stress points like infidelity, job changes, children, finances, sex.
- Depression and Anxiety
- Identifying blocking beliefs and fixation points and moving through these.
- Stress Management (understanding the biological and life impacts; making clear, healthy choices around sleep, exercise, nutrition, that work for YOU)
- Relationships at all stages
- Meditation Training- Waking up to the Witness and Spacious Awareness
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career concerns
- Addiction & Recovery
- Aging. What biomarkers and beliefs need attention.
- EMDR, EFT/Tapping, Energy Psychology
- Integral Theory and Psychotherapy
- Psycho-Educational and Therapy Groups
I work with a wide range of life concerns and emotional and behavioral issues. Services are provided that span counseling for stress and depression as well as a wide variety of couple issues and spiritual growth. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, a highly personalized, comprehensive approach tailored to your inpidual and couple needs is offered.